How do I disassociate an HA pair in MySonicWall.com?
03/26/2020 153 7751
In order for two devices in an High Availability configuration to share licenses for support, VPN, etc, they must first be associated in the mysonicwall.com account. Some times the one of the devices might fail and need to be replaced, when this happens you need to disassociate the devices in MySonicWall.com in order to be able an associate a new one.
This article is designed to assist with this process.
- Go to www.Mysonicwall.com and log in to the account that the devices are registered to.
- Click on My Products under Product Management on the left hand side of the page.
3. Locate the primary device's serial number in this list of products.
4. Expand the device to see more information about it bu clicking on the arrow next to the # and Status columns.
5. Under the Product Details section, find the Associated Products heading and click on the HA Secondary link.
6. On the resulting pop-up window, verify that the associated product (HA secondary) serial number displayed is the correct one.
7. Simply click on the trash bin icon under Remove Association.
For immediate assistance please contact SonicWall Customer Service at 1-888-793-2830.