Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How can I Install SonicWall NSv on AWS ?
03/26/2020 11 5781
IP Addresses used in this article
Logging AWS Account:
- In your Browser, navigate to https://aws.amazon.com. and log into your AWS Account.
Navigate to SonicWall NSv on AWS Marketplace:
Configure the following options
To add a new inbound rule for NSv HTTPS management access from another public IP address:
- Click Configure Security Group The Inbound security rules page displays.
Creating an Internet Gateway and Attach to the SonicWall NSv VPC.
- Under VPC |Internet Gateways.
Associating Elastic IP to the NSv appliance
- Under VPC | Elastic IPs.
Creating two Separate Route Table for LAN and WAN
- Under the NSV_AWS_VPC_LAN Add a Route to the destination 0.0.0.0/0 and Target as SonicWall NSV LAN Network interface as the next hop and associate only LAN subnets in the Subnet Associations.
To register your NSv appliance
- Point your browser to your NSv WAN or LAN IP address and log in as the administrator (default admin /Instance id).
- Click the Register link in the top banner or on the MONITOR | System Status page.