Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
DHCP over VPN settings are not working on classic UI of SonicOS 7
05/27/2021 1 949
DHCP over VPN settings fails to work in classic UI of SonicOS 7:
- Enable WAN Group VPN policy
- Navigate to VPN | DHCP over VPN | Central gateway
- Try editing Relay IP Address (Optional) , we can't delete or add an IP
- Enable send DHCP requests to the server addresses listed below and add a server ip
- Submit works but the added dhcp server doesn't show up even after refreshing the page
Please follow the workaround below:
- Switch the UI from classic to contemporary UI by turning on the toggle button.
- Navigate to Network | DHCP over VPN | Configure Central Gateway and update the settings as per your requirement.
The issue is currently reported to the development team, if you need further information, please contact our Support Team.
There are two ways to contact technical support:
1. Online: Visit mysonicwall.com. Once logged in select Resources & Support | Support | Create Case.
2. By phone: please use our toll-free number at 1-888-793-2830. Please have your SonicWall serial number available to create a new support case.
If you do not have a mysonicwall.com account create one for free!