Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
Creating Content Filtering Service Security Policies
You can create CFS security policies and select which categories you want them to block.
To create a CFS security policy
- Navigate to Security > Security Policies.
Click Add +. The Add New Security Policy page displays.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the policy.
- In the Type field, select CFS Security Policy from the drop down list.
Click Next. The Add New Security Policy screen displays.
- Click Enable to enable the CFS policy you are creating.
- Click View Only if you want CFS to log website access instead of blocking the websites.
- Select CFS Categories based on your requirements. To select all the categories, click Select All.
- When you click OK, the CFS policy is enabled and listed on the Security > Security Policies page according to the criteria you have chosen.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal