Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
To create a new application control policy
- Navigate to Security > Security Policies.
- On the Access Points tab, click Add (+). The Add New Security Policy dialog displays.
- In the Name field, enter a name for your new security policy.
- From the Type list, select APP Control Security Policy.
- Click Next.
- In the General section, select Enable to activate the new policy.
- In the App Rules section, click Add (+) to associate security rules with the policy.
- Click OK.
The new policy is now displayed in the list of available security policies.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal