Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
Sign-on with One-Time Passwords
Customers must get their one-time password by email or SMS before being allowed to connect to the network.
To use One-Time Password authentication for sign-on
- Navigate to SSID Policies.
- Hover over right section of the line of the SSID you want to configure. When the icons appear, click the Edit (pencil) icon. The Edit SSID page displays.
- Click the Guest Portal tab.
- Select Sign On with.
- Select One-time Password from the list.
- In the One-Time Password section, enter whether the one-time password should be delivered by Email, SMS, or both.
To use SMS to send one-time passwords, must Configuring Twilio Billing for SMS on the General > Settings page.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal