Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
Sign-on with Active Directory Server Authentication
To use Active Directory server authentication for sign-on
- Navigate to SSID Policies.
- Hover over right section of the line of the SSID you want to configure. When the icons appear, click the Edit (pencil) icon. The Edit SSID page displays.
- Click the Guest Portal tab.
- Select Sign On with.
- Select the Active Directory server you want to use for authentication.
- In the Active Directory Server section, configure the settings as required for your organization.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal