Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
- SSID Name - This is populated with the name of the SSID you selected in the middle pane.
- Active - This toggle indicates whether the SSID is active or not.
- Schedule - In this field, you can select a schedule for this SSID among those you have created, or you can leave it Not Applied.
- Maximum Clients - The maximum clients this SSID can service is usually fixed.
- Clients Layer 2 Isolation - Selecting this option adds Layer 2 Isolation.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal