Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
- Authentication Type - This field allows you to choose an authentication type for the SSID.
- Cipher Type - Auto is the only choice for the cipher type in this case.
- Group Key Interval (seconds) - Select this option for the Group Key Interval in seconds.
- PMF Option - The PMF option can be enabled, disabled, or required.
- Passphrase -A passphrase is required before you can complete any configuration changes.
- Strict rekey - Disabling the strict rekey process can potentially help improve connectivity in environments with a lot of wireless interference.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal