Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
Viewing the Wireless Client Journey
Wireless client journey is a feature administrators can track the behavior of wireless clients connected to a SonicWave, such as connection and disconnection of the wireless client.
To view the wireless client history
- Navigate to Network > Devices.
- Click Clients from the items available at the top of the page. All of the wireless clients connected through SonicWave wireless access points are listed in the table.
Click on a specific wireless client to displays the details for that device.
The information displayed for the wireless client includes:
- MAC Address
- IP address
- host name
- user name
- operating system
- physical mode
- location, zone, and access point
- connection quality
- connection times
The Traffic History graph displays the current and historical traffic for the device.
There are two kind of client journey messages listed in the wireless client details
- connection and disconnection times of the client
- behavior of any guest users who logged in using that wireless client
The maximum tracking period for a device is 30 days.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal