Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
Upgrading the Firmware for Specific Access Points
Wireless Network Manager, administrators can upgrade the firmware for specific SonicWave access points managed by Wireless Network Manager.
To upgrade the firmware for an access point
- Navigate to Network > Devices.
- On the right of the access point for which you want to upgrade the firmware, click the Upgrade icon. The Firmware Upgrade dialog displays.
- From the Firmware Selection list, select the type of firmware upgrade you want to perform:
- Production: the latest approved firmware release
- Beta: the latest Beta version firmware for the device
- Patch: the latest patch release to currently installed firmware
The version number of the associated firmware selection will be displayed.
- Click Upgrade.
When the Upgrade command sent to online access points message displays, click OK.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal