Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
Testing Connectivity With Ping, Traceroute, or NSLookup
You can use the Diagnostics to test the connections of your SonicWave using either through pings or a tracerout.
To test the connectivity of a SonicWave using pings or a tracerout
- Navigate to the Network > Devices pages.
On the row for the device you want to test, hover over the far right area until the configuration icons appear.
The device must be online.
- Select the Diagnostics (gear) icon. the Diagnose SonicWave page displays.
- In the Diagnostics with Ping or Traceroute section, select the Tool you want to use:
- In the IP Address/Hostname field, enter the IP address or fully qualified domain name (FQDN) you want to test.
- Click Test. The results will be displayed below the Result section.
- Click Close to close the Diagnose SonicWave page.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal