Wireless Network Manager 3.5 Administration Guide
Configuring NAT Mode for a Static IP Address
To configure NAT mode for a static IP address
- Navigate to the Network > Devices page.
- Select Access Points.
- On the right of the device row, click Config/Edit. The Config SonicWave page displays.
- Click General
- Verify that the route mode is set to NAT.
- In the IP Address section:
- Set the mode to Static.
- Set the static IP settings in the associated fields.
- Click OK.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal