SonicOSX 7 Users for the NSsp Series
Configuring TACACS+ Accounting
SonicOSX supports TACACS+ accounting Start, Watchdog and Stop messages, but not the TACACS+ accounting proxy, that is, SonicOSX does not forward the accounting request to the accounting server.
To configure TACACS+ accounting
- Navigate to Users > Settings > Accounting.
- Next to TACACS+ Accounting, click Configure.
- To add a TACACS+ server, click Add Server.
- In the Host Name or IP Address field, enter the host name or IP address of the TACACS+ server .
- In the Port field, enter the port number of the server. The default is 49.
- In the Shared Secret and Confirm Shared Secret fields, enter the shared secret .
- Click Enabled when you are ready to put this TACACS+ server into use.
- Click Save.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal