SonicOSX 7 Users for the NSsp Series
Manually Assigning Servers, Agents, and Clients
To manually assign servers, agents, and clients
- Navigate to Users > Partitions.
- In the Authentication Partition table, click the Selection icon in the Configure column for the partition you want to assign. The Select what? dialog displays.
- Select the type of server, agent, or client to assign. The appropriate Select the server/agent/client for partition partitionName menu displays with a list of available servers, agents, or clients.
- Do one of the following:
- Select a server/agent/client from the Available list and click the right-arrow.
- Select multiple items from the Available list by pressing the Ctrl key while selecting each item and then click the right-arrow.
- Select all items by clicking Add All.
- Click Save.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal