SonicOS 7 Getting Started Guide for NSsp 13700 and NSa Series
Medium and Distributed Enterprises
The SonicWallNSa Series supports SD-WAN and
can be centrally managed, making it an ideal fit for medium
and distributed enterprises.
This deployment allows organizations to:
- Future-proof against an ever-changing threat landscape by investing in a firewall with multi-gigabit threat analysis performance
- Provide direct and secure internet access to distributed branch offices instead of back-hauling through corporate headquarters
- Allow distributed branch offices to securely access internal resources in corporate headquarters or in a public cloud, significantly improving application latency
- Automatically block threats that use encrypted protocols such as TLS 1.3, securing networks from the most advanced attacks
- Reduce complexity and maximize efficiency using a central management system delivered through an intuitive single pane of glass user interface
- Leverage high port density that includes 40 GbE and 10 GbE connectivity to support a distributed enterprise and wide area networks
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal