Secure Mobile Access 12.4 Upgrade Guide
Registering your SMA Appliance
Registering your appliances ensures that you have access to the latest updates and hotfixes.
You must have a MySonicWall account in order to register the appliance. If you do not already have
a MySonicWall account, navigate to https://mysonicwall.com and follow the prompts to create one.
To register your appliance
- Locate your software serial number, which is printed on the back of your SonicWall appliance.
- Navigate to MySonicWall and log in with your username and password.
- Click on the Add Product icon on the far right of your MySonicWall Dashboard. The Quick Register dialog
- Enter your serial number, and then click Confirm.
- Confirm your serial number.
- Enter a name for this appliance.
- Enter the authentication code.
- Select the Product group to which you want to assign the appliance.
- Click Register.
- Follow the online prompts to complete the registration process.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal