Secure Mobile Access 12.4 KVM Getting Started Guide

Licensing and Registering Your SMA Appliance

This section contains information about licensing and registering your SMA 8200v on KVM.

Licensing is controlled by SonicWall’s license manager service, and customers can add licenses through their MySonicWall accounts. Unregistered units support the default license allotment for their model, but the unit must be registered in order to activate additional licensing from MySonicWall.

Was This Article Helpful?

Help us to improve our support portal

Techdocs Article Helpful form

Techdocs Article NOT Helpful form

  • Still can't find what you're looking for? Try our knowledge base or ask our community for more help.