Secure Mobile Access 12.4 CMS Administration Guide
The Dashboard page is the first screen that appears after you log in. You can also access it anytime by clicking Management Server > Dashboard from the menus.
The Dashboard is divided into the sections illustrated and explained below.
- Menus - Contains the commands for central management of your devices.
- Alerts - Contains a list of currently active alerts. Select an Alert to view more information.
- Appliance Load - an estimate of the current load on an appliance based on metrics such as CPU, Swap Usage, Bandwidth, and memory usage.
- Appliances - Shows all online appliances. Select a managed appliance to view information about it Appliances are sorted starting with the appliance with the most users.
- Central License Usage - Displays information about license usage.
- About - Displays CMS Information consisting of Model, Hypervisor platform, Version, Hotfixes, System Time, Uptime, License.
Each pane is independently refreshed with updated information/status.
The Dashboard panes use the following color codes:
- Green (OKAY)
- Yellow (WARNING)
- Red (ERROR)
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal