Secure Mobile Access 12.4 CMS Administration Guide
Perpetual Pooled Licenses
Perpetual pooled licenses are CMS-based user licenses that do not expire in the way that subscription-based licenses do:
- Perpetual licenses are full user licenses and allow any type of connection (e.g., tunnel, web, ActiveSync).
- Perpetual CMS licenses are stackable. Licenses remains perpetual after being stacked.
Perpetual CMS user licenses cannot be stacked with a subscription CMS user license.
These licenses and components can be used with a perpetual pooled license:
- Subscription email license
- Subscription Capture CMS license
- Time-limited subscription components
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal