Setting up CMS for Centralized Appliance Configuration and Management
Once you have a cluster of SMA appliances that share a central license pool and you can monitor and maintain them from a single console.
If your appliances have very different configurations, you should normalize the differences so that you can take full advantage of CMS, GTO, and Global HA.
To use CMS to centralize appliance configuration management
- Normalize the appliance configurations.
- Export the configuration from your SMA appliance.
- Import the configuration to CMS.
- Synchronize the CMS policy with the managed appliances.
- Configure the CMS as described in Configure.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal