Introduced an administrator interface to create a certificate group that represents a set of users that are authenticating using certificates that share something in common. This certificate group allow multiple communities for realms using PKI authentication server.
To create a certificate group
- Log in to AMC.
- Navigate to Security Administration > Users & Groups.
In the Mapped Accounts tab, click + icon and select Certificate Group option.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name to identify this group in access rules and communities.
- In the Description, enter the description for the certificate group.
- In the Realm, select Device VPN.
- Select the certificate field and type of comparison from the respective drop-down box.
In the Look for this value field, enter the text that should be present in the certificate.
The system uses this standard format for distinguished names: emailAddressemail@example.com,CN=first last,OU=Department,O=Company,L=City,ST=State,C=Country.
Once the certificate group is created, you can select the certificate group when creating access control rules or when selecting the members of a community.
Support for Domain Computer in AD server as VPN users
You can now select the domain computers as VPN users in AD server mapped to a realm. Also, you can select and use the domain computers as VPN users when creating access control rules or selecting the members of a community.
To select a domain computer as VPN users
- In the AMC, navigate to Security Administration > Users & Groups.
Select the Mapped Accounts tab.
Click + icon and select Directory search from the drop-down menu.
Select the Realm you want to search and select the Folder.
Browse directory now allows browsing of both domain users and domain computers.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal