SMA 10.2 Getting Started Guide for Azure
Converting a Free Trial License to Full
An SMA 500v for Azure instance installed as a 30-day free trial can easily be converted to a full production licensed SMA 500v for Azure instance.
To convert your free trial to a production version
- Purchase an SMA 500v for Azure license from a distributor. You should receive a fulfillment email with the new serial number and authentication code.
- Log in to Secure Mobile Access on your free trial instance.
- Navigate to the System > Licenses page.
- Under Manage Security Services Online, click Activate, Upgrade, or Renew services and log in to your MySonicWall account.
- Navigate to your My Products page, and select the free instance of the SMA 500v for Azure you would like to unregister. Click Deregister.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog. The SMA 500v for Azure returns to the unregistered state.
- In MySonicWall , click to Register a new instance.
- Enter the Serial Number and Authentication Code you received after purchasing your SMA 500v for Azure instance. Your SMA 500v for Azure is now registered.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal