SMA 10.2 Getting Started Guide for AWS
Configuring One-Time Password Settings for E-mail
You can configure one-time password settings for Email only if the administrator has selected Email as one of the user-discretion options for login OTP authentication.
To configure One-Time Password settings for E-mail
- If you are not logged into the Secure Mobile Access Virtual Office user interface, open a web browser and type the Virtual Office interface URL in the Location or Address bar and press Enter.
- Select the appropriate domain from the Domain drop-down menu.
- Type in your user name in the User Name field and your password in the Password field, and then click Login.
Click the user icon in the upper-right corner of the page and then click Settings.
In the one time password settings section:
- Enable One-Time Password.
- Enable Use E-mail.
- Enter your E-mail address in the E-mail domain box.
The update successful message is displayed.
- Optionally, select GENERATE BACKUP CODE to download a generated list of backup codes to use backup code as an authentication mode to log in to Virtual Office.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal