Editing a Policy for a File Share
To edit file share access policies
- Navigate to Users > Local Groups.
- Click the Configure icon next to the group you want to configure.
Select the Policies page.
- Click Add Policy...
- Select Server Path from the Apply Policy To drop-down menu.
- Type a name for the policy in the Policy Name field.
- Select a Resource from the drop-down menu.
- Share (Server path) for the resource type.
- In the Server Path field, enter the server path in the format
servername \share\path. The prefixes \\, //, \ and / are acceptable.
- Select Allow or Deny from the Status drop-down menu.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal