Adding a New Group
Note that a group is automatically created when you create a domain. You can create domains in the Portals > Domains page. You can also create a group directly from the Users > Local Groups page.
The Users > Local Groups window contains two default objects:
- Global Policies – Contains access policies for all nodes in the organization.
- LocalDomain – The LocalDomain group is automatically created to correspond to the default LocalDomain authentication domain. This is the default group to which local users are added, unless otherwise specified.
To create a new group
Navigate to the Users > Local Groups page. The Local Groups page displays.
- Click Add Group. The Add Local Group window is displayed.
- In the Add Local Group window, enter a descriptive name for the group in the Group Name field.
- Select the appropriate domain from the Domain drop-down menu. The domain is mapped to the group.
- Click Accept to update the configuration. After the group has been added, the new group is added to the Local Groups window.
All the configured groups are displayed in the Users > Local Groups page, listed in alphabetical order.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal