Registering with MySonicWall
There are two ways to register your SMA appliance:
- Log in to your MySonicWall account directly from a browser or click the SonicWall Inc. link on the System > Status page to access MySonicWall, enter the appliance serial number and other information there, and then enter the resulting registration code into the field on the System > Status page.
- Use the link on the System > Licenses page to access MySonicWall, then enter the serial number and other information into MySonicWall. When finished, your view of the System > Licenses page shows that the appliance has been automatically synchronized with the licenses activated on MySonicWall.
To register your SMA appliance
- If you are not logged into the Secure Mobile Access management interface, log in with the username admin and the administrative password you set during initial setup of your SMA appliance (the default is password).
- If the System > Status page is not automatically displayed in the Secure Mobile Access management interface, click System in the left-navigation menu, and then click Status.
- Record your Serial Number and Authentication Code from the SYSTEM INFORMATION section.
Do one of the following to access the MySonicWall Web page:
- Click the SonicWall Inc. link in the Licenses & Registration section.
https://www.MySonicWall.com into the Address or Location field of your Web browser.
- Enter your MySonicWall account username and password.
- Navigate to Products in the left navigation bar.
- Enter your Serial Number and Authentication Code in the appropriate fields.
- Enter a descriptive name for your SMA appliance in the Friendly Name field.
- Select the product group for this appliance, if any, from the Product Group drop-down menu.
- Click Register. When the MySonicWall server has finished processing your registration, the Registration Code is displayed along with a statement that your appliance is registered.
- Click Continue.
- On the System > Status page of the Secure Mobile Access management interface, enter the Registration Code into the field at the bottom of the Licenses & Registration section, and then click Update.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal