Before You Register
Verify that the time, DNS, and default route settings on your SMA appliance are correct before you register your appliance. These settings are generally configured during the initial SMA appliance setup process. To verify or configure the time settings, navigate to the System > Time page. To verify or configure the DNS setting, navigate to the Network > DNS page. To verify or configure the default route, navigate to the Network > Routes page.
To create a MySonicWall account from System > Licenses
- On the System > Licenses page, click Activate, Upgrade, or Renew services. The License Management page is displayed.
If you do not have a MySonicWall account or if you forgot your user name or password, click the https://www.MySonicWall.com link at the bottom of the page. The MySonicWall User Login page is displayed.
Do one of the following:
• If you forgot your username, click the Forgot Username? link.
• If you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password? link.
• If you do not have a MySonicWall account, click the Not a registered user? link.
- Follow the instructions to activate your MySonicWall account.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal