Importing a Configuration File
You can import the configuration settings that you previously exported to a backup configuration file.
To import a configuration file
- Navigate to the System > Settings page.
- To import a backup version of the configuration, click Import Settings. The Import Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Click Browse to navigate to a location that contains the file (that includes settings) you want to import. The file can be any name but is named
sslvpnSettings-serialnumber.zip by default.
- Click Upload. Secure Mobile Access imports the settings from the file and configures the appliance with those settings.
- After the file has been imported, restart the appliance to make the changes permanent.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal