Configuring SNMP Settings
To configure the SNMP Settings fields
- Navigate to System > Administration.
- Select Enable SNMP.
- Type the name (FQDN) of the system into the System Name field.
- Type the email address of the system contact into the System Contact field.
- Type the city or other identifying location of the system into the System Location field.
- Type the asset number of the system into the Asset field. The asset number is defined by the administrator.
- Type the public community name into the Get Community Name field. This name is used in SNMP GET requests.
- Click Accept to save your changes.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal