Adding a Device
The Device Management > Devices page allows you to Add, Import and Export client devices.
To add a new device
Navigate to the Device Management > Devices page and click ADD DEVICE. The Add Device window appears.
- In the Add Device window, enter the username for the user in the Username field. This is the name the user enters to log in to the Secure Mobile Access user portal.
- Select the name of the domain to which the user belongs in the Domain drop-down menu.
- In the OS Type window, enter the device operating system information. Compatible operating systems include Windows, Android, and iOS.
- In the Device ID window, enter the Device ID.
- Select the device status from the Status drop-down menu. The available status types are Rejected, Approved, and Pending.
- Click ACCEPT to update the configuration. The new device is displayed on the Device Management > Devices page.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal