Configuring Internal Proxy Settings
NetExtender/Mobile Connect supports the provisioning of connections so that all user traffic is routed through a designated internal proxy server. After enabling the Internal Proxy feature, users can specify which Proxy server to use. After NetExtender/Mobile Connect connects to the SMA appliance, the internal proxy settings are pushed to the client and used as proxy settings for the NetExtender/Mobile Connect virtual adapter.
To configure Internal Proxy settings
- Navigate to the Clients > Settings page.
- Under Internal Proxy Settings, select Enabled for Enable Internal Proxy.
Select one of the following for the Internal Proxy Server:
- Automatic Configuration Script—Select this option to set the script to auto configure the proxy.
- Proxy Server—Manually set the proxy server.
- Bypass Proxy—Set the host that is bypassed to the proxy server.
Click Accept to save all changes.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal