External Web Site
To set up an External Web Site
- Enable HTTPS mode is to encrypt Web communication by using the SSL protocol.
- Select whether you want to Disable security warning. If this bookmark does not refer to an Application Offloaded Web site and this check box is disabled, then a security warning dialog is displayed.
- Select the option to Automatically log in and enable Virtual Host Domain SSO for this bookmark. If the host in the bookmark refers to a portal which has the same shared domain with this portal, it could be logged in automatically with this portal’s credential.
- Select Display Bookmark to Mobile Connect clients to display this External Web Site bookmark in Mobile Connect clients. Support varies between devices and could require supported third-party applications to be installed.
- Select Force MC Secure Web Browser to force Mobile Connect user to utilize the in-app Secure Web Browser instead of the configured third-party app. Mobile Connect must be running version 5.0 or newer for this option to be in effect. This setting overrides the user setting for HTTP and HTTPS bookmarks.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal