URL Based Aliasing allows you to add up to 100 members to a group.
To add members to a URL Based Aliasing group
- Navigate to the Portals > URL Based Aliasing page.
- Click the Configure icon of the group you want to modify. The Group URL Based Aliasing Settings page displays.
Click Add Member. The Add URL Based Aliasing Member page displays.
Configure the following fields:
- URL — Enter the URL or name of the member.
- Comments — Enter any additional information. Anything entered in this field displays on the Index page.
- Scheme — Select from the drop-down menu the scheme of the backend server. Select between HTTP, HTTPS, or AUTO.
- Application Server Host — Enter a Hostname, IPv4 address, or IPv6 address of the host.
- Port — Specify the port number. The default value is 443.
- Click Accept to save changes and add a member to the group. The newly added member appears on the URL Based Aliasing Settings page.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal