Enabling NetExtender to Launch Automatically in the User Portal
NetExtender can be configured to start automatically when a user logs into the user portal. You can also configure whether NetExtender is displayed on a Virtual Office portal.
To configure NetExtender portal options
- Navigate to Portals > Portals.
- Click Add Portal or Configure next to the portal you want to configure. The Add Portal or Edit Portal screen displays.
- Click the Home Page section.
- To prevent users from accessing NetExtender through this portal, clear Allow NetExtender connections to this portal. Because Mobile Connect acts as a NetExtender client when connecting, clearing this check box also prevents Mobile Connect users on this portal.
- To launch NetExtender automatically when users log in to the portal, select Launch NetExtender after login.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal