URL-based Aliasing Server Settings
Select URL Based Aliasing on the initial page when you want the ability to access several Web sites using one portal and domain name. When this option is enabled, the screen options change. Select the URL Based Aliasing Group from the drop-down menu. When URL Based Aliasing is selected on the initial page, the Server step appears as follows:
- In the Portal Name field, enter a unique name to identify different portals.
- In the Portal Domain Name field, enter the domain name used to access the offloading portal.
- In the Portal Interface field, enter the network interface to which the portal is bound. If one specific network interface is selected, a new IP address is assigned to the portal.
- The Portal IP Address field is not required if All Interfaces is selected in the Portal Interface field, but you need to enter the Portal IP Address of specific X0, X1, X2, and X3 interfaces.
- The Portal Certificate drop-down menus all certificates that have been imported.
- Any existing URL Based Aliasing Group(s) are listed in the drop-down and available to assign to this portal. If no URL Based Aliasing Group exists, you can create a new one by clicking the “click here to create” hyperlink.
All these settings are verified instantly from the Appliance when the mouse leaves the input field (green check). If the input fails, the reason it failed is shown. Only when all fields are satisfied, can you click Next to go to the next tab.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal