Load Balancing Server Settings
When Load Balancing is selected on the initial page, the Server page appears as follows.
- In the Portal Name field, enter a unique name to identify different portals.
- In the Portal Domain Name field, enter the domain name used to access the offloading portal.
- In the Portal Interface field, enter the network interface to which the portal is bound. If one specific network interface is selected, a new IP address is assigned to the portal.
- In the Portal IP Address field, enter the IP address where the portal is located.
- The Portal Certificate drop-down menus all certificates that have been imported.
- The Load Balancing Group field replaces the Application Server Address field to show the existing Load Balancing Group to which you can assign to this portal. If no Load Balancing Group exists, you can create a new one by clicking "click here to create."
All these settings are verified instantly from the Appliance when the mouse leaves the input field (green check). If the input fails, the reason it failed is shown. Only when all fields are satisfied, can you click Next to go to the next tab.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal