Configuring the Mail Server
To receive notification email and to enable to the One Time Password feature, it is imperative that you configure the mail server from the Log > Settings page. If you fail to configure your mail server prior to using the One Time Password feature, you will receive an error message:
To configure the mail server
- Log in to the Secure Mobile Access management interface using administrator credentials.
- Navigate to Log > Settings.
- Type the email address where you want logs sent to in the Email Events Logs to field.
- Type the email address where you want alerts sent to in the Email Alerts to field.
- Type the IP address for the mail server you are using in the Mail Server field.
- Type the email address for outgoing mail from your SMA appliance in the Mail from Address field.
- Click Accept in the lower right corner.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal