|NetExtender connection entry
cannot be created.|
- Navigate to Device Manager and check if the Secure Mobile Access NetExtender Adapter has been installed successfully. If not, delete the adapter from the device list, reboot the machine and install NetExtender again.
- Navigate to Windows Service manager under Control Panel > Administrator Tools > Services. Look for the Remote Access Auto Connection Manager and Remote Access Connection Manager to see if those two services have been started. If not, set them to automatic start, reboot the machine, and install NetExtender again.
- Check if there is another dial-up connection in use. If so, disconnect the connection, reboot the machine, and install NetExtender again.
If problem still exists, obtain the following information, and send them to support:
- The version of Secure Mobile Access NetExtender Adapter from Device Manager.
- The log file located at C:\Program files\SonicWall\SMA\NetExtender.dbg.
- The event logs in Control Panel > Administrator Tools > Event Viewer. Select Applications and System events and use the Action /Save Log File as… menu to save the events in a log file.