NetGear Wireless Router MR814 SSL Configuration
This guide assumes that your NetGear Wireless Router is configured with an IP of
192.168.100.1 and your SMA appliance is configured with an IP of
- Navigate to Advanced > Port Management in the left index of your NetGear management interface.
- Click Add Custom Service in the middle of the page.
Enter a service name in the Service Name field (ex. SMA)
- Enter 443 in the Starting Port field.
- Enter 443 in the Ending Port field.
- Enter the WAN IP address of the SMA appliance (ex.
192.168.100.2) in the Local Server Address field.
- Click Accept.
Your NetGear wireless router is now ready for operations with the SMA appliance.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal