|Connectivity||Status of connectivity between NSM and firewall.|
- Up(green icon)— NSM can reach firewall.
- Down(red icon)— NSM cannot reach firewall.
Status of synchronization of firewall configuration with NSM.
- Green icon—Synchronization successful
- Red icon—Synchronization failed
Status of firewall acquisition by NSM.
- Green icon—Acquisition successful
- Red icon—Acquisition failed
- Yellow icon—Acquisition is in progress
Activation status of the zero-touch feature or status of zero-touch connection between firewall and NSM for zero-touch enabled device.
A gray icon indicates Zero Touch feature was disabled.
A red icon indicates that the Zero Touch connection failed.
A yellow icon indicates that the system is waiting for a Zero Touch connection from the firewall.
A green icon indicates that the firewall is connected successfully to NSM using zero-touch.