Network Security Manager SaaS Getting Started Guide
Creating Backup of Device Configuration
Creating configuration backups enables you to restore a firewall configuration anytime.
To create a configuration backup of a device
- Navigate to Manager View | Firewalls > Inventory.
- Hover over the device for which you want to create a configuration backup and click Ellipses icon in the Action column.
- Select Archive Config.
- Click OK to confirm.
To validate the backup
- Navigate to Manager View | Config Management > Audit.
- Select the appropriate device from the Devices drop-down list.
- View the entries in the Audit table to find the backup.
- Click the arrow next to the date of the backup. The entry expands to show the configuration file that was backed up.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal