Network Security Management Administration Guide
- This screen allows you to choose various options like Topology Type, IP version, and Policy Type.
- Topology Name : Enter a name to identify the Topology.
- Description : This field is a mandatory field to move to the next screen. You can enter a short description to identify the topology.
- Topology Type : Choose a type from the options :
- Hub and Spoke - The network design where the central device is located.
- Full Mesh - It provides a connection from each node to every other node on the network.
- Partial Mesh - In partial-mesh topology, some of the devices are connected to many devices together, but other devices are connected only to one or two devices.
- Point to Point - This connects two nodes directly together with a common link.
- IP Version : The version of IP that can be used.
- IPV4 - 32-Bit IP address which is numeric.
- IPV6 - 128-Bit IP address which is alpha-numeric.
- Policy Type : Type of the policy
- Site to Site - Choose this option if there is a connection between two or more networks
- Tunnel Interface - Choose this option to create connection between peers and Virtual Tunnel Interfaces.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal