Network Security Management Administration Guide
The Static Routes screen shows all the network destinations and gateway information for the switches added
to the firewall.
To add a user
- Navigate to Template View | Switch Network > Switches.
Click Add static route icon.
- Choose a variable by clicking the icon and add a new variable object or select a variable object from the list.
- Enter the Gateway address.
- Click Confirm.
To delete a static route
- Navigate to Template View | Switch Network > Switches..
- Check the box for the route to delete. You can choose to delete the selected ones or all.
- Click Delete Static Route(s).
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal