Network Security Management Administration Guide
SCEP protocol simplifies the certificate issuance process by using a URL and a shared secret to communicate with a PKI.
Navigate to Manager View > Global Objects > Certificates and select SCEP. A screen is displayed which requires you to fill the details.
- CSR List - Select a certificate signing request (CSR) from the list if one has been uploaded.
- CA URL - Enter the URL of the certificate authority.
- Challenge Password (Optional) - Enter the password used to authenticate the enrollment request.
- Request Count - The default is 256.
- Polling Interval (sec) - The default is 30.
- Max Polling Time(sec) - The default is 28800.
Click SCEP to apply the SCEP configuration.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal