Network Security Management Administration Guide
Adding a New Approval Group
To add a new approval group
- Navigate to Home | Config Management > Approval Groups and select the Approval Groups tab.
Click the +Add icon.
- Type the Name of the approval group.
- Type the Description in the field provided. Make it unique so you can easily search on it if needed. A maximum of 256 characters are allowed.
In the Users column, select the users that you want to act as approvers for this group, and click the right arrow to move them to the Selected Approvers column.
If the user you want is not listed, you need to go to MySonicWall to set them up.
- In the Users column, select the users that you want to receive notice when approval is required, and click the right arrow to move them to the Selected Notificants column.
- If you want to send notice to people not listed as users, enter their email in the Adhoc Email field and click Add to Notificant List.
- Click Done.
- Verify that the group appears in the table.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal