Network Security Management Administration Guide
You can redeploy commits that have failed deployment.
To redeploy a commit
- Navigate to Manager view | Config Management > Commits.
- Hover over the commit and click the Ellipses icon in the ACTION column.
- Click Redeploy.
In the Redeploy Commit dialog, select one of the options:
- Now—to deploy instantaneously
- Set Schedule—to set the schedule for deployment
- If you selected Set Schedule, set the Schedule Date.
- Click Submit.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal