Managing SonicWall Switch with CSC-MA
Configuring the Switch from CSC-MA
To add SonicWall Switch to CSC-MA
Navigate to Capture Security Center.
Log in to CSC-MA using your MSW credentials.
- Select the Manage tile.
- Navigate to MANAGE | SETUP > Network > Interfaces.
Click the Edit icon next to the interface that you want to update with the switch information.
- Enter the Address and Subnet Mask.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Select the option Enable Auto-Discovery of SonicWall Switches so the switch is green. This automatically adds the DHCP scope under the configured interface.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal