Managing SonicWall Switch with CSC-MA
You can use the ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) window to manage the static and dynamic MAC addresses of the switch.
Static MAC Addresses
To add a static MAC address
- Navigate to MANAGE | SETUP > Switch Controller > ARP.
- From the tabs across the top, select the switch you want to add the static address to.
Click Add Static MAC Address.
- Select the Port and VLAN ID from the drop-down lists.
- Enter the MAC address.
To delete a MAC address
Navigate to MANAGE | SETUP > Switch Controller > ARP.
- From the tabs across the top, select the switch you want to delete the static address from.
- Check the box for the MAC address you want to delete.
- Click Delete Static MAC Address.
Dynamic MAC Addresses
The dynamic MAC address list is managed automatically. Click Refresh dynamic MAC Address to update the list.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal