Cloud App Security Administration Guide for Box
Creating Custom Query Policies
To create a Custom Query policy
- Click on either:
- Add a New Policy Rule button in the upper right area of the page.
- plus sign (+) button next to the name of the cloud application.
The New Policy Rule page displays.
- From the Choose SaaS list, select the cloud application for which to apply the new rule.
- From the Choose Security list, select Custom Query.
- Click Next. The Query Create page displays.
- Select from the Query Templates or My Queries list the query on which you want to base your new custom query.
- From Query menu, select Save As. The Save as query dialog displays.
- In the Query Name field, enter the name for your new custom query.
- In the Query description field, enter a description for your new custom query.
- From the Query severity list, select the severity to be assigned to your new custom query.
- In the Query tags field, enter any tags you want associated with your new custom query.
- Click Ok.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal